This sets out the terms on which Onetel Telecommunications Limited trading as Onetel (registered in England with number 04226697) ("Onetel") will provide fixed line telecommunications services to you, the customer with ``whom we make this Contract ("you"). By using the Services (as defined below) you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Your complaints give us a chance to put things right and help us improve our service to other customers in the future.
Our customer service advisors are trained to resolve customer complaints as soon as they become aware of them and should be the first people you contact. If there's anything you're unhappy with, you can contact our team in the following ways and we will attempt to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible:
To log a complaint call our customer services team on 0845 818 8000 (free from any Onetel landline.)
Lines are open during the following hours:
Monday to Friday 8am-8pm
Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays 9am-5pm
Phone is the best way of making a complaint as we can log it immediately and it is the quickest way to get through to us.
Email complaints should be sent online by signing onto your account at My Account on our website www.onetel.co.uk
We aim to reply to every complaint we receive by email within 5 working days.
Please write to: Customer relations department TalkTalk Group P.O. Box 360, Southampton, SO30 2LY
We aim to reply to every complaint we receive by post to this address within 7 working days from receipt of the complaint.
Please include the following information to help us investigate your complaint fully:
1. If you don't feel your complaint has been resolved after speaking to one of our customer service advisors, please ask to speak to a team manager. The team manager will deal with your complaint and will then aim to contact you within 2 working days.
2. If you are still not satisfied after speaking to a team manager, you may ask the team manager to escalate your complaint to our CEO's office. Please give a team manager the opportunity to resolve your complaint first before contacting the CEO's office. You can also send your complaint directly by post to the address below.
Head of Complaints- CEO's Office
P.O. Box 344, Unit 19, Southampton, SO30 2NP
The CEO's office aim to respond to every complaint we receive within 5 working days from receipt of the complaint. You will be assigned a dedicated person who will own your complaint and keep you fully updated.
3. If you are still not satisfied after speaking with the CEO's office, you can ask the telecommunications ombudsman, Ombudsman Service: Communcation to independently review your complaint. Ombudsman Sevice: Communication will not look at cases that are less than 8 weeks old unless you have received a deadlock letter from the CEO's office which means that there is nothing further we can do to resolve your complaint. To find out more about Ombudsman Services:
Post: Communications, PO Box 730 Warrington WA4 6WU
Phone: 0330 440 1614 or 01925 430049
Fax: 0330 440 1615 or 01925 430059
Textphone: 0330 440 1600 or 01925 430886
4. You can also get free advice on your consumer rights from the citizen's advice bureau (CAB), consumer advice centre, local authority trading standards or consumer protection department. You'll find their numbers in the local telephone directory.
We're fully committed to helping all of our customers contact us easily.
1. If your circumstances mean you are unable to raise a complaint to us yourself you can nominate someone to contact us on your behalf. When they contact us, we will get in touch with you to verify that you are happy with this.
2. For customers who are deaf or speech-impaired, you can contact us using the Text Relay service by dialling 18001 before calling 0845 818 8000
3. If you require a copy of our code of practice in an alternative format we can also supply it in braille, large print and on audio CD. To request a copy in one of these formats, please call 0845 818 8000.